What does your network see?
Digital transformation initiatives are driving the network to perform in unprecedented ways. Hybrid IT is the new normal. LiveAction helps improve your control of the network to deliver a better experience.
Simplifying Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
SEE. ANALYZE. CONTROL.
LiveNX collects and analyzes real-time data directly from any network device (routers, switches, firewalls etc.) providing insights to plan, diagnose and optimize the environment to deliver application assurances for an amazing customer experience across your entire enterprise collecting network data from sources including Flow (UDP), Netflow, Jflow, NetStream, Cflow, Rflow, IPFIX, s-flow, SNMP, Packets and APIs.
Visualize complex network topologies that consist of multi-vendor devices, interfaces, connections and application
behavior traversing physical
and virtual paths in real-time
Machine learning correlates network metadata in real time and continuously learns from
statistical pattern discovery to
extract actionable insights to predict anomalies
Apply real-time updates to QoS policies and automate in-depth visibility into SD-WAN, Campus and Data Center policies, traffic patterns and behaviors for both physical and virtual devices, on-premise or in the cloud
The LiveNX performance, visualization and analytics platform
LiveNX Use Cases
Maximize the value of Cisco Quality of Service (QoS) with LiveNX to ensure service delivery
Using LiveNX Versus CLI
Configuration of complex QoS policies via CLI is often error-prone and prohibitively time-consuming for most organizations. Utilize LiveNX to implement QoS and ensure mission-critical application performance.
Keys to a Successful QoS Deployment
- Use GUI interface to generate CLI to optimize QoS policies w/Cisco Best Practices templates
- Enable faster QoS deployments
- Solve performance issues more efficiently
Flexible Deployment Options
LiveNX Server Appliance
LiveNX comes in various packages for easy deployment. The server package of LiveNX includes LiveUX, LiveInsight and LiveAgent modules, for a comprehensive all-in-one SD-WAN network performance monitoring platform.
Get the Most From Your SD-WAN Initiative
Ensure Quality Customer Experience and ROI
Moving to SD-WAN introduces a new network construct. This adds complexity to change management, end-to-end service policy enforcement, troubleshooting and incident resolution. It requires real-time visibility across the entire network.
Improve Application Performance and Reduce Costs
- Deep understanding of application traffic with end-to-end flow visibility, QoS and path control
- Dashboard and reports on traffic class/application
- Alert threshold configuration and reports
Accelerate Troubleshooting of Voice and Video Application Issues with LiveNX
Maintain Uptime of Business-Critical Collaboration, Unified Communications, and Voice and Video Applications
Video exposes any weaknesses in your network. The continued reliance on and popularity of video conferencing puts, even more, demands on your network.
Identify, Analyze, and Troubleshoot Underlying Performance Issues
Make QoS configuration changes easily and quickly
- Improve user experience by delivering consistent quality and maintaining SLAs
- Achieve faster issue resolution over traditional CLI troubleshooting
Prepare For Network Needs, Now and Tomorrow
Who—or What—is Consuming All Your Bandwidth?
Without end-to-end network visibility, it can be difficult to know how much capacity is being used and understand bandwidth constraints so you can effectively plan your network capacity. You might be under- or over-provisioning resources, so you’re experiencing poor application performance or paying for more bandwidth than you need.
Live NX Takes the Guesswork Out of Capacity Planning and Bandwidth Management
- Understand current resource usage by site, by application, by class, and more
- Reduce cost by only paying for the bandwidth you need
- Establish a baseline so you know how applications perform and avoid bandwidth depletion and negative application performance
Improve End-User Experience with LiveNX
In-Depth Visibility of Application-Level Performance
Not knowing whether it’s a network or application issue can waste precious time to get to a resolution.
Summary Visibility and Drill Down to Applicable Flows
- Full historical playback to identify application traffic pattern changes and bandwidth contention
- Graphical reporting of QoS, AVC, Medianet, PerfMon, PfR, and IP SLA for faster troubleshooting
Visibility and Insights to Protect Your Network
Prevent End User Problems Before They Occur
Multi-vendor equipment and cloud applications can leave gaps in network visibility. It also makes it difficult to know the source of suspicious traffic. To stop malicious traffic and hacks, you need visibility everywhere and the ability to perform forensics to determine the root cause.
You Can’t Stop What You Can’t See
- Powerful insights from all your network and application data
- Visualization of user behavior and traffic patterns necessary to detect, identify and block attackers while also remediating malicious traffic
- Anomaly detection and DVR capability to identify events or observations that don’t conform to an expected pattern