Omnipeek is more than an impressive collection of packet analysis, stats, and visualizations. With the best network analysis workflow in the industry, Omnipeek makes it easy to drill down, look across, compare, discover, and ultimately reduce your mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR). Omnipeek empowers engineers with rapid-fire analytics and insights so they can make the best decisions, quickly, about their network’s speed, application performance, and security.
Best-in-class network analytics software, delivering packet and protocol insights with visualization across multiple network segments to enable resolution of network performance and reliability issues quickly.
- Available either as a stand-alone Engineering tool or integration with the LiveNX platform for optimized workflows.
- View packet-based analytics by flows (conversation pairs) and visualize them in intuitive graphical displays
- Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from already deployed access points from Cisco, Aruba, and other leading vendors
- Expert analysis — built-in, real-time analysis of hundreds of common network problems
By using Omnipeek Remote Assistant (ORA) throughout a support organization and its user base, an organization ensures that any user anywhere can capture network data for troubleshooting. Engineers no longer have to travel to a user’s location simply to capture network data for troubleshooting.
Best-in-class software for network analytics and performance diagnostics. Accelerate Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with lightning fast visualization and interaction with metadata, flows, files, and packet data.
Download the trial today. And, during the trial, we’ll even guide you along with instructions on how to take advantage of some of Omnipeek’s most popular features like Expert views, Application Response Times, Compass Dashboard, and Peer Map.
A Capture Adapter for Any WLAN
The WiFi Adapter for Omnipeek is a USB-connected WLAN device designed for wireless packet captures. Certified for use with Omnipeek and it is available in 2-stream 802.11ac.
- USB device with extension cable
- Qualified for use with Omnipeek and Capture Engine for Omnipeek product lines (supported drivers available with Omnipeek products – sold separately)
- Dualband operation – can capture wireless packet data in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Captures wireless packet data on all standard international 802.11 channels
- The 802.11ac adapter supports 802.11ac captures up to 2 transmit/receive streams (866Mbps wireless traffic) and supports 20MHz, 40MHz, and 80MHz channel operation
- Supports Omnipeek multi-channel aggregation (use multiple devices simultaneously)
- When used with Omnipeek or Capture Engine for Omnipeek software, supports the capture and analysis of all traffic up to the capabilities of the specific adapter and across all 802.11 mandatory operational modes