For technical support and services:
- Open a Support Case using the form below
- Call us at 408-217-6501. Monday–Friday 24×5 (except for US holidays). 24×7 support is provided for Severity 1 Issues.*
Open A Support Case
To report a problem with, request the addition of a feature for, or ask a question about LiveAction software products, please fill out the form below as fully as possible. If you are a Technical Support Services Agreement holder and your request is related
to a Severity 1 outage, please call 408-217-6501 so that we can assist you sooner.
Issue SeveritySupport ProcessDefinitionIssue Examples
(Critical: Impacting Operations)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within one business hourThe customer’s network or environment is down or there is a critical impact to their business operations and the source of this outage is directly related to LiveAction software.
- LiveNX DB grows exponentially affecting another virtual machine due to thin provisioning.
- Network devices down due to high CPU/memory utilization after provisioning NetFlow template using LiveNX application.
(Major: Functionality Severely Impaired)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within two business hoursThe LiveAction software running on the customer’s servers or client workstations has failed to function properly.
- LiveNX Server/Node Unusable (Service Status Down)
- LiveNX Node Unusable (Node Status Disconnected)
- LiveNX Clients Unusable (HTML 5 client (Web UI) page unavailable) (Java Client hangs or throws unhandled exceptions error after login)
(Normal-General Problem)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within four business hourModerate loss of LiveNX application functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions. Minor feature/product failure, convenient workaround exists.
- Java Client throws unhandled exception error when using certain feature but does not prevent the user from using the application.
- Running LiveNX report slow or throw an error
- Devices unavailable due to SNMP polling issues
- Web UI page slow to navigate
(Low-Information Request)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within eight business hoursThe customer requires information or assistance with LiveAction product capabilities, installation, or configuration.
- Question regarding how to use the product