Contact LiveAction Support
For technical support and services:
- Open a Support Case using the form below
- Call us at 408-217-6501
- Priority 1 issues: support is provided 24x7x365.
- Priority 2-4 issues: support is provided Monday–Friday 24×5 (All Time Zones)
- Except US Holidays (Year 2023)
|New Year’s Day (Observed)||01/02/2023|
|Employee Appreciation Day||01/03/2023|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||01/16/2023|
|Native American Heritage Day||11/24/2023|
Open A Support Case
To report a problem with, request the addition of a feature for, or ask a question about LiveAction software products, please fill out the form below as fully as possible. If you are a Technical Support Services Agreement holder and your request is related to a Priority 1 outage, please call 408-217-6501 so that we can assist you sooner.
Issue PrioritySupport ProcessDefinitionIssue Examples
(Critical: Impacting Operations)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within one business hourThe customer’s network or environment is down or there is a critical impact to their business operations and the source of this outage is directly related to LiveAction software.
- LiveNX: DB grows exponentially affecting another virtual machine due to thin provisioning.
- LiveNX: Network devices down due to high CPU/memory utilization after provisioning NetFlow template using LiveNX application.
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/LiveNX Appliances: Production Hardware failures (Hard Drive)
(Major: Functionality Severely Impaired)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within two business hoursThe LiveAction software running on the customer’s servers or client workstations has failed to function properly.
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/LiveNX: Server/Node Unusable (Service Status Down)
- LiveNX: Node Unusable (Node Status Disconnected)
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/LiveNX: Client Unusable (HTML 5 client (Web UI) page unavailable) (Java Client hangs or throws unhandled exceptions error after login)
- Omnipeek Client/Capture Engine: Unusable (Crash/failed to load/Capture Engine Service Down)
(Normal-General Problem)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within four business hoursModerate loss of LiveAction Software application functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions. Minor feature/product failure, convenient workaround exists.
- LiveNX: Running LiveNX report slow or throw an error
LiveNX: Devices unavailable due to SNMP polling issues
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/LiveNX: Web UI page slow to navigate.
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/Capture Engine/Omnipeek Client: throws unhandled exception error when using certain feature but does not prevent the user from using the application.
- LiveWire/LiveCapture/Capture Engine: Performance related issue (Packet Drops)
(Low-Information Request)Technical Support Team (TST) responds within eight business hoursThe customer requires information or assistance with LiveAction product capabilities, installation, or configuration.
- Question regarding how to use the product
- For sales and reseller support and Information, please click here.
- For self-service, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or join the LiveAction Community Forum.
- On-site Hardware Warranty
- Terms and Conditions