What does your network see?
Digital transformation initiatives are driving the network to perform in unprecedented ways. Hybrid IT is the new normal. LiveAction helps improve your control of the network to deliver a better experience.
LiveAction Advanced Services are available to support rapid network performance diagnostics and subsequent deployment of LiveNX across your network. Our team of network experts are trained to deliver advanced planning, deployment and operational recommendations for any environment. Our approach provides hands-on training, mentoring and knowledge transfer of the LiveAction solution and best practices for accelerated time to value of your investment in LiveAction.
Our Advanced Services specialty areas include:
- Implementation Services Consulting
- Expert LiveAction engineer mentors and consults with you to implement and optimize LiveNX in line with LiveAction best practices
- Quick-start on implementing LiveNX
- Advanced Application Performance Monitoring Consulting
- Expert LiveAction engineer mentors and consults with you to implement advanced technologies such as Cisco FnF, Medianet, AVC, and NBAR2
- Deploy Cisco ISR 4K, Cisco QoS, and WAN plus application visibility on the WAN
- QoS Policy Architecture Consulting
- Expert LiveAction engineer mentors and consults with you on designing, deploying, and validating QoS via LiveAction
- Deploy Cisco Voice and Video over IP, Cisco QoS, and WAN or just refresh existing Cisco QoS polices
- IWAN Monitoring Consulting
- Expert LiveAction engineer mentors and consults with you on using LiveNX for IWAN deployment, monitoring and tuning
- Pilot, deploy IWAN, define policies and better understand application performance
LiveAction Advanced Services are based on scope, not hours. Our model is that of train-the-trainer. The goal is to ensure you receive the mentoring and knowledge of LiveNX to drive insights and troubleshooting of your network’s performance. Pricing is based on the number of devices in scope – 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000. Typically, the scope is 10-25% device coverage of an entire implementation over the first month or two depending on the project requirements.
The installation of the solution typically is accomplished within one hour. The set-up effort is then focused on two specific tasks:
- Ensuing SNMP and Flow are enabled on the routers/switches/firewalls in the infrastructure. This is a required task. LiveAction’s solution can help provision Flow on Cisco devices to greatly accelerate this task. The customer’s change control process typically is a key component that determines the time required for this task.
- Configuring the LiveAction solution with customer-specific semantics. We will customize the solution by defining sites names, descriptions, tags, etc. This task is owned by you and can often be accomplished within a few days.
Finally, LiveAction engineers provide the ongoing consulting to enable your network team to best use the LiveAction solution.