This case study of a Global 500 professional services company is based on an October 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
“LiveAction allows additional visibility into application level traffic we didn’t have before and therefore better decision making capability.”
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
Faced the following challenges:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- Detailed, root-cause analysis with drill-down from flow to packet analysis
- SD-WAN lifecycle monitoring
- Voice and video monitoring
- Capacity planning
The key features and functionalities of LiveAction that the surveyed company uses:
Top purchasing drivers:
- Enhanced visibility
- Data center modernization
- Public cloud (IaaS) adoption/migration
The surveyed company achieved the following results with LiveAction:
Top benefits realized with LiveAction:
- Increased network visibility for better decisions
- Improved performance reporting and analysis
- Saved <20% with LiveAction solutions.
- Realized a return on investment in 7-12 months.