Generate and share a comprehensive view of everything happening in the network, including performance, capacity, and utilization.
Proactive Network Experience Management
Comprehensive monitoring analysis and reporting provides preemptive solutions to network challenges throughout your infrastructure.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data
Consume and correlate network data from a variety of sources at the volume, speed, and variety that the enterprise demands.
Data Analytics and Reporting
Built-in best practice reports and templates ensure your team is delivering error-free value back to the organization on day 1.
Network Optimization Analysis
Avoid network performance issues and costly downtime with automated baselining and trending reports quickly and easily.
How it Works
Advanced Network Reporting
Report on N dimensions (application, user, site, device, segment, etc.) and easily pivot reports to focus on key network performance intelligence.
Deep Application and Network Analysis
Correlate between IPFIX, Packets, API, and SNMP data to get a holistic view of network and application events.
Share and Collaborate
Easily create comprehensive troubleshooting scenarios and reports to communicate a thorough understanding of historical data or real-time challenges.
Provide your NetOps teams with an advanced analytics platform to:
- Provide reports and analysis on nearly every aspect of a network’s performance
- Correlation of data across multiple network domains such as WAN, LAN, Data Center, Cloud, etc.
- Detailed reporting of metrics throughout the entire network
Utilize advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to:
- Gain expert insights into application and network performance
- Baseline application performance for proactive network monitoring
- Receive customizable alerts when network performance or applications deviate from baselines
Optimize application performance across branches, data centers, and beyond to:
- Quickly troubleshoot business-critical applications
- Extend network tracking to remote sites, WAN edge, LAN, etc
- Easily transition from Flow to Forensic-Level analysis
Advanced Reporting and
Analytics Use Cases
Analyzing disparate network data can quickly become a costly and timely effort for any NetOps team. Failure to perform and act on these reports could cause the organization to over-invest (or under-invest) in capacity and switching hardware to deliver a high availability network.
Incident Response and Forensics
In the event of a security breach or other network incidents, information is your most valuable asset, utilize deep network intelligence to provide the network context of your security and incident response.
Custom Reporting for Baselining and Trend Analysis
Utilize the custom report builder to provide a multi-dimensional analysis of application utilization, network utilization, and troubleshooting scenarios.
Network Reporting & Analysis Resources
Learn more about the importance of comprehensive network monitoring and reporting