Complex network environments require intelligent monitoring solutions. And with new mandates like Zero Trust and OMB M-21-31, it’s challenging to maintain compliance. LiveAction and Gigamon can help you meet these requirements, so your company stays secure in today’s fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
Carahsoft invited LiveAction CTO and Founder, John Smith, and Gigamon Senior Sales Engineer, Matt Hollingsworth, for a joint webinar to discuss Zero Trust & OMB M-21-31 requirements.
Relying on Cloud telemetry and agents is not sufficient to meet the requirements for Zero Trust. Organizations are leveraging LiveAction and Gigamon to capture, store, and intelligently route high-fidelity packets or streams of network traffic. This joint solution provides effective visibility and smart analysis to optimize secure application delivery while maintaining packets for logging requirements.
- White House Executive Order and Memorandums on Zero Trust and OMB M-21-31
- Definition of Zero Trust and its principles
- How this is applied to federal agencies
- The value of network visibility to maintain compliance
- LiveAction and Gigamon’s joint solution can simply satisfy compliance
- Overview of LiveAction LiveNX, LiveWire, and ThreatEye solutions
- Overview of Gigamon Deep Observability Pipeline
Wherever you are on your implementation journey for these federal mandates, LiveAction has a solution that can help. To learn more, book a demo today!