Managing Cisco QoS for a Better Customer Experience
It’s time to simplify Quality of Service (QoS) deployment and management. This 60-minute Tech Talk Webinar will provide an overview of QoS Monitoring, Configuration, Diagnosis, and Repair in a Cisco environment.
Network Experience (NX) = Customer Experience (CX)
One method for improving your user’s Network Experience (NX) is by utilizing QoS to prioritize application traffic that is critical to achieving their work, and de-prioritizing traffic that isn’t. Unfortunately, effectively deploying QoS across your network hasn’t always been the easiest of tasks.
See how you can improve customer experience by:
- Tracking QoS performance on a per-class basis in real-time
- Understanding traffic and QoS behavior via NBAR
- Monitoring priority queue drops
- Quickly organizing and generating QoS audits/reports
- Enhancing Voice & Video quality
- …and improving overall enterprise productivity
We look forward to seeing you there.