This case study of a S&P 500 banking company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
- Gained the greatest visibility in:
The company featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“This helps us with greater data center visibility which is a major issue. Data center switches don’t provide good NetFlow. LiveAction also provides ease of integration”
The banking institution found the most value in the following network monitoring capabilities:
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry for faster diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
The surveyed company achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis Met SLAs and prevent network and app downtime
- Evaluated the following companies before ultimately choosing LiveAction:
Download Case Study
S&P 500 Banking Institution Chooses LiveAction for Greater DataCenter Visibility
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of an S&P 500 Banking Institution
Published: Mar. 29, 2022