This case study of a large enterprise professional services company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
An enterprise professional services firm was seeking a solution for limited visibility into Data Center, Branch, and WAN architecture.
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“LiveAction is comprehensive. It provides application visibility through NBAR, bandwidth monitoring for capacity management, QoS monitoring to find out drops specific to any queue, and path analysis for troubleshooting.”
This enterprise highlighted the following LiveAction features as the most impactful to their organization:
- Automatic device discovery that creates an exhaustive inventory of every device and interface
- Hop-by-hop analysis of application visibility and performance metrics
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Faster troubleshooting and root cause diagnosis
- Flexible and granular Reporting and Predictive Alerting
- A unified, user-friendly Dashboard
The Professional Services firm achieved the following improvements by using LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency to support business growth
- Improved employee productivity with better network and app performance
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
They considered and evaluated NetScout products before ultimately selecting LiveAction as the NPM to meet their needs.
Download Case Study
An Enterprise Professional Services Firm Chooses LiveAction For Fastest MTTR
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Professional Services Company
Published: Apr. 14, 2022