SRP Powers Up LiveAction to Generate Seamless Communication
SRP provides reliable, affordable water and power to more than a million customer living in central Arizona. SRP has provided these essential resources for over a century to meet the needs of customers and to help the Phoenix metropolitan area develop into one of the nation’s most vibrant regions. As a community-based, not-for-profit water and energy company, SRP acts in the best interest of the people it serves and strives to help build a better future for Arizona.
To ensure reliable power and water deliveries, as well as improve team collaboration, SRP’s network engineers require:
- Visibility across the core infrastructure to quickly identify and address potential issues before they impact the power or water supplies.
- Insight into the performance of SRP’s several generating sites.
- Network monitoring for service assurance of mission-critical business applications.
- The ability to identify and isolate the source of issues for faster troubleshooting.
- Advanced reporting on network performance of sites, applications and users to efficiently plan for future demand.