What does your network see?
Digital transformation initiatives are driving the network to perform in unprecedented ways. Hybrid IT is the new normal. LiveAction helps improve your control of the network to deliver a better experience.
Extend visibility with packet capture and analysis
Designed as an integrated LiveNX solution for remote sites, branches and segments, LiveWire automatically collects network packet data and exports IPFIX (flow) to LiveNX for complete end to end visibility and analysis.
The LiveWire Performance, Specs and Features
|Forensic Capture (CTD)||Up to 850 Mbps|
|Export to LiveNX||100Mbps|
|Local Reporting||up to 125 Mbps|
|Storage Capacity||1 TB SSD|
|Device Dimensions / Weight||7-by-1.7-by-5.7-inches; 2.64 lbs|
|ELK Stack for Long-Term Reporting||Yes|
LiveWire Use Cases
Knowing your network is essential. Gain a deep understanding.
Remote Network Visibility
- Plug-and-Play – ships with zero configuration necessary
- Collect key network performance indicators, including VoIP with Insight Plus, and display the the results in your web browser
- Remote monitoring made easy, from anywhere, including mobile devices
As your company grows and your work becomes more distributed, you need a single, integrated solution that addresses remote monitoring and troubleshooting to keep IT costs down and enterprise productivity up.
HOW DO I TROUBLESHOOT A REMOTE NETWORK WITHOUT TRAVELING TO THE LOCATION?
With LiveWire you can monitor all of your remote networks from virtually anywhere. With IPFIX Export, LiveWire integrates with LiveNX to display active flows for end to end visibility, and Alerts allowing NetOps to quickly drill down to the packets using Omnipeek to find issues quickly and resolve with lower MTTR.
VoIP Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Gain visibility into issues arising from using unified communications (UC)
- Dedicated, web-based VoIP dashboards provide key performance indicators and long-term trending
- Affordable solution that can be deployed across all of an enterprise’s remote locations
Voice over IP (VoIP) monitoring and troubleshooting is unique in the quality parameters and ranges that are needed to have clear communications. Delay, jitter and/or packet loss can all lead to a poor experience.
HOW DO I TROUBLESHOOT VIDEO CONFERENCING THAT IS NOT OPERATING AS EXPECTED?
LiveWIre, with LiveNX integration, provides proactive alerts when conditions change. In addition, with Call Detail Records and SIP control plane packet decodes, the exact interaction and parameters can be diagnosed for rapid problem isolation and resolution.
- Network-wide operational intelligence – offers invaluable enterprise insights
- Multi-segment analysis (MSA) – measure application and network latency between remote networks and the data centers
- Point-of-sale (POS) terminal monitoring – visualize, detect, and diagnose issues
Companies are increasingly relying on applications for business-critical tasks, making application performance a key issue. Network disruptions are now business disruptions, and the worst disruptions can sometimes have financial or even legal consequences.
I HAVE A COMPLEX NETWORK, WHICH SEGMENT HAS THE PROBLEM?
Best-in-class software for network analytics and performance diagnostics. Accelerate Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with lightning fast visualization and interaction with metadata, flows, files, and packet data.
Download the trial today. And, during the trial, we’ll even guide you along with instructions on how to take advantage of some of Omnipeek’s most popular features like Expert views, Application Response Times, Compass Dashboard, and Peer Map.
If you would like to be contacted for more information, click here.