This case study of a state & local government is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled organization asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The government agency was looking to improve speed for their troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, and root-cause analysis. The operational efficiency of these processes was not satisfactory.
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies. TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
State & Local
The agency selected LiveAction specifically for these functionalities:
- Enhanced observability for multiple parts of the network
- United view of LAN, Campus, WAN, DC from a single graphical user interface
With LiveAction the government agency achieved the following result:
- Faster troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency to support business growth
- Improved employee productivity with better network and app performance
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
- Ability to communicate NetOps achievements to the management team
- Improved end-user satisfaction in using network-supported systems and processes
They evaluated SolarWinds against LiveAction before determining that LiveAction capabilities better fit
Download Case Study
State & Local Government Agency Selects LiveAction for Rapid MTTR
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a State & Local Government
Published: Apr. 14, 2022