This case study of a large enterprise hospitality company is based on a January 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rdparty research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The business challenge that led a hospitality company to select LiveAction was their lack of visibility in their WAN environment.
The company featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“We have seen a lot of QoS issues in our environment. Being able to drill down quickly into packets to see the tags and also see utilization by bucket has helped tremendously.”
The most valuable network monitoring capabilities this company uses are:
- Hop-by-hop analysis of application visibility and performance
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry for faster diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Visibility to different parts of the network – LAN, Campus, WAN, DC in a single-pane-of-glass
Achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency to support business growth
- Improved employee productivity with better network and app performance
- Met SLAs and prevent network and app downtime
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
Download Case Study
Large Enterprise Hospitality Company
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Hospitality Company
Published: February 3, 2022