This case study of a large enterprise healthcare company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rdparty research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
A healthcare company was experiencing lack of visibility in the following environments:
The company featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“How easy it is to visually see traffic patterns. Cost was a major contributor, as well.”
The key features and functionalities of LiveAction that the healthcare company uses:
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry for faster diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Visibility to different parts of the network – LAN, Campus, WAN, DC in a single-pane-of-glass
- Flexible and granular Reports, Dashboards, and Alert
They achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis Improved employee productivity with better network and app performance
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
- Evaluated the following companies before ultimately choosing LiveAction:
Download Case Study
Large Enterprise Healthcare Company Achieves Faster Problem Diagnosis with LiveAction
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Healthcare Company
Published: March 9, 2022