This case study of a Fortune 500 retail company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The retail company gained enhanced visibility in:
- Data Center
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“LiveAction provided dual visibility using both NetFlow and AVC.”
LiveAction was selected for these key features and functionalities:
- Hop-by-hop analysis of application visibility and performance
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Faster MTTR and root cause analysis
- Enhanced network observability, exposing total network infrastructure (LAN, Campus, WAN, DC)
- Visibility and management from a single easy-to-use dashboard
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
- Flexible and granular Reports
- Accurate and predictive alerts
They achieved the following results from using LiveAction:
- Reduced MTTR
- Accelerated root-cause analysis
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
- Ability to communicate NetOps achievements to the management team
They evaluated the features and value of the following companies before ultimately selecting LiveAction:
Fortune 500 Retail Company Selects LiveAction for User-Friendly Visibility
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Fortune 500 Retail Company
Published: Apr. 14, 2022