This case study of a medium enterprise infrastructure and engineering company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
This engineering organization felt the impact of inadequate visibility across their WAN and SDWAN environments.
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
Infrastructure and Engineering
“LiveAction helped identify latency issues that could be caused by many elements in the path. It can be tricky to pinpoint the exact point, but with LiveAction you have the precision to find it.”
Using LiveAction they were able to attain these valuable network monitoring capabilities:
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Rapid diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
- Flexible and granular Reporting and Alerting
- User-friendly graphic dashboard
The value of LiveAction delivered these results:
- Targeted troubleshooting
- Reduced MTTR
- Rapid and accurate root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency to support business growth
Download Case Study
Enterprise Engineering Company Resolves Latency Issues with LiveAction
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Medium Enterprise Infrastructure And Engineering Company
Published: Apr. 14, 2022