This case study of a federal government is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled organization asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
A federal government agency was lacking visibility into critical infrastructure including:
- Data Center
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
Using LiveAction, the Agency found improved functionality and value in these areas:
- Automatic device discovery that created an exhaustive inventory of every Device and Interface
- Hop-by-hop analysis of application visibility and performance
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Faster diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
- Flexible and granular Reports and Alerting
- Unified Dashboard for data monitoring and management
The Government Agency achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Improved operational efficiency to support business growth
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
They compared and evaluated the SolarWinds product line before ultimately determining that LiveAction was better suited for their needs.
Download Case Study
A Federal Government Agency Awards Contract to LiveAction Over SolarWinds
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Federal Government
Published: Apr. 14, 2022