This case study of a large enterprise industrial manufacturing company is based on an August 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
“Being able to answer the ever-present “why is my Application slow” “ question in minutes.”
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
Faced the following challenges:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- Detailed, root-cause analysis with drill-down from flow to packet analysis
- Voice and video monitoring
- Capacity planning
The key features and functionalities of LiveAction that the surveyed company uses:
Top purchasing drivers:
- Enhanced visibility
- Cisco Trustsec-enabled Flow Analysis
The surveyed company achieved the following results with LiveAction:
Top benefits realized with LiveAction:
- Improved productivity
- Faster mean time to repair
- Increased network visibility for better decisions
- Reduced cost to operate the network
- Required less time to manage the network
- Ensured the network meets business objectives
- Improved performance reporting and analysis
- Saved 40 – 60% with LiveAction solutions.
- Realized a return on investment in 1-6 months.
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.