This case study of a Global 500 banking company is based on an October 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
Faced the following challenges:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- Detailed, root-cause analysis with drill-down from flow to packet analysis
- Real-time network topology mapping
- Capacity planning
The key features and functionalities of LiveAction that the surveyed company uses:
Top purchasing drivers:
- Enhanced visibility
The surveyed company achieved the following results with LiveAction:
Top benefits realized with LiveAction:
- Increased network visibility for better decisions
- Improved performance reporting and analysis
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.