This case study of a large enterprise industrial manufacturing company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
This Industrial manufacturing company struggled with visibility into branches of their network and their overall WAN infrastructure.
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“LiveAction is simply easier to use. It’s a friendly platform.”
They found LiveAction to deliver value in the following areas:
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Faster troubleshooting and diagnosis of network events
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause identification
- Flexible and granular Reports, and targeted predictive Alerting
- Unified and easy-to-use Global Dashboard
This Industrial Manufacturing Enterprise achieved the following improvements after using LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency which in turn supported business growth
They evaluated the RiverBed products and solutions before deciding LiveAction better suited their needs.
Download Case Study
Enterprise Industrial Manufacturing Company Selects LiveAction for Improved QoS and Ease of Use
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Industrial Manufacturing Company
Published: Apr. 14, 2022