This case study of HDR, Inc. is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
HDR gained the greatest visibility in the following areas:
- Data Center
“Visibility into the network is what I was after and LiveAction was better.”
HDR found the most value in the following network monitoring capabilities:
- Automatic device discovery and create an exhaustive inventory of every Device and Interface
- Hop-by-hop analysis of application visibility and performance
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry for faster diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Visibility to different parts of the network – LAN, Campus, WAN, DC in a single pane-of-glass
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
- Flexible and granular Reports, Dashboards, and Alert
HDR achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
- Improved employee productivity with better network and app performance
- Met SLAs and prevent network and app downtime
- Unified view of the entire network from device to flow to packets
HDR evaluated the following companies before ultimately choosing LiveAction:
Download Case Study
HDR, Inc. Chooses LiveAction for Better Network Visibility
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
James Graves, Sr. Network Engineer Network Engineering Lead, HDR, Inc.
Published: April 4, 2022