Networking monitoring is key to maintaining network health and optimizing application performance.
- Keeping track of traditional KPIs for network performance
- Simultaneously having in-context, detailed understanding of both the utilization and application performance of various types of network traffic.
- NetFlow and SNMP monitoring, along with deep packet inspection, are what helps your team accomplish this
When IT teams are able to access flow data from a variety of sources, including routers, firewalls, and switches, they have the visibility needed to make informed decisions about network optimization and troubleshooting. But when visibility is lacking, either because network infrastructure devices don’t generate flow in key areas, or when these devices are oversubscribed, and enabling flow generation may risk degrading network performance, network operations do not have the data required to make informed decisions.
With LiveWire, you can:
- Convert packet data into rich flow for the LiveNX flow solution.
- Easily (and quickly) isolate problem areas.
- Rapidly respond to high-severity incidents without the need for deep forensic analysis.