We’re ALL IN at CiscoLive - Booth #2169
- Play “Find the Blind Spot” – high score wins a Surface Book
- Get dazzled at one of our interactive demo stations
- Take home a custom airbrushed water bottle
- Cathartic group scream at 10 AM
- Stump the chump, chat with a network expert about your unique challenges
- Enter a giveaway and fill your swag bag
Don’t miss John Smith’s talk on Combining Security and Network Monitoring.
Book a time to meet with us
Monday, June 13th: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, June 14th: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, June 15th: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, June 16th 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Scroll down to see what else you can expect from booth #2169…
Get a customized water bottle from award-winning LA airbrush graffiti artist
Nothing is as great as free merch that has your name on it…literally. Get your name, your favorite team name, your dog’s name – whatever your heart desires. We put “packet + flow = <3” on ours.
Attend our Speaker Session with John Smith to learn how to Combine Security with Network Monitoring
Maybe you think SecOps and NetOps operate in two separate universes. Consider this alternate, collaborative reality, and best practices to support it. Bring your questions!
Highest Score at "Spot the Blindspot" Game Wins a Surface Book
Leverage LiveAction’s NPM solutions in real-time to find blind spots in our sample network. By using the power of LiveAction solutions you should be able to uncover blind spots in record time.
Book a Demo with LiveAction
- Monitor the Entire Network: Monitor the performance of your network, whether it’s a remote branch site, Campus, SD-WAN, Data Center, or Cloud.
- View Real-Time and Historical Insights: Our demo will explore real-time metrics and path routing or use DVR-like playback ability to view historical activity.
- Correlate diverse data types: LiveAction contains the broadest telemetry available and can correlate Flow, Packet, API, SNMP.