What does your network see?
Digital transformation initiatives are driving the network to perform in unprecedented ways. Hybrid IT is the new normal. LiveAction helps improve your control of the network to deliver a better experience.
Layer 2 Visualization With LiveNX
Visualize, Monitor, and Control Your Routes Across the Network
LiveNX LAN provides real-time Layer 2 visualizations for networks, including trunk interfaces, port channels, VLAN associations, spanning tree connections, and bandwidth usage. LiveNX LAN also provides Layer 2 QoS statistics per interface and per hardware queues correlated by CoS and DSCP settings.
LiveNX Simplifies LAN Management Tasks
LiveNX LAN Capabilities
- Real-time layer 2 visualizations for networks, including trunk interfaces, port channels, VLAN associations and bandwidth percentages Spanning Tree Protocol visualization and reporting
- Discovery of LAN topology, devices and interfaces
- VLAN Service Policy
- System-wide visual VLAN tracing in topology view
- VLAN, trunk and access port drill down views per device
- LAN alerts, reports, tools, QoS and VLAN status
- Find IP/MAC addresses
- Add/Edit up to 25 L2 VLAN
- VLAN support for Catalyst 2960, 3750, 3560, 4500, 6500, and 7600
- Layer 2 QoS monitoring support Cisco Catalyst switches and 7600
- Layer 2 statistics including CoS, DSCP and IP precedence
- Dropped packets, interface warnings through network polling at the VLAN level