March 22, 2023
Cybersecurity is no longer just an IT problem
Join us at FutureCon Seattle and hear from a panel of C-level executives who have effectively mitigated the risk of Cyber Attacks. LiveAction is a proud sponsor and we’re excited to show you our ThreatEye Network Detection & Response (NDR) solution.
ThreatEye is purpose-built for network security, combining next-generation data collection, advanced behavioral analysis, and streaming machine learning for network threat detection and security compliance – all without needing decryption!
Save your seat
Use code LIVEACTION for an in-person pass on us. Your pass includes all sessions, CISO panel, networking, prizes, a light breakfast, lunch, happy hour, and more!
To register and learn more about FutureCon Seattle, visit their website: https://futureconevents.com/events/seattle-wa-2023
- LiveAction Launches ThreatEye®’s New Dedicated UI Built for SOC Analysts
- ThreatEye Solution Overview
- Choosing an Enterprise Network Detection and Response (NDR) Solution
- Don’t be Phishbait: 3 Areas You Can Control to Avoid Phishing Attacks
- Why Packets are the Digital Breadcrumbs for Cyber Security Attacks