What Network Engineers Should Know About the latest Network Performance Innovations
Cisco live! is almost here and it’s time to finalize your map of booths to visit. One company to put on your list is LiveAction in booth #2529.
As a Platinum sponsor of the event and a Cisco Solutions Partner, LiveAction is fully embracing the call to action to transform IT and simplify network performance and analytics.
LiveAction will be demonstrating a preview of LiveNX 6.2 including:
- Extended multivendor support– Cisco/Viptela vManage, Cisco/Meraki MX series devices, Cisco APIC-EM EasyQoS integrations, and additional equipment types
- Monitor of Monitor (MoM), single pane of glass aggregation for IT operations and MSP environments
- Enhanced Day 2 operations:
– Enhanced SD-WAN site-to-site alerts
– New alerting with an added pub/sub API for notification of severity
– LiveNX system management
– Report templates – EasyQoS integration, Voice, SD-WAN
– Easy onboarding with guided navigation
- ‘Auto semantics’ learns associated device attributes to site and auto populates LiveNX
- Dynamic Custom Application (DCA) name resolution
- Guided navigation with embedded tutorials
We invite you to visit us at booth #2529 where will also be highlighting a preview of LiveNX Insight machine learning capabilities. It uses deep learning algorithms to create predictive network insights to augment the expert and assist network professionals to prevent end user experience incidents before they occur.
We look forward to seeing you next week in Las Vegas. Register today for our What’s New in LiveNX 6.2 webinar on July 19 to get a deep dive into our newest release following the event.
June 20, 2017
by Mark Milinkovich, Director of Product Marketing