The path to success: Demonstrate you have vision…then execute
In Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD), LiveAction advanced in completeness of Vision, moving from the Challengers quadrant to the Visionaries quadrant.
We have always viewed Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and Critical Capabilities reports as being influential reference points in the market, and we are extremely proud of our advanced position this year. We believe it demonstrates that our team is fully committed to our goal to simplify network management and is focused on maintaining our vision for the future while executing each day.
Here are a some of the tenets that we believe helped us achieve this advancement in position.
Our Customers ALWAYS COME FIRST
- Always on support: We believe the key to satisfied global customers is to always be available when they need us. To do this, we established distributed engineering teams in every major geography around the world, including India, France, UK, Ukraine, California, and Hawaii. You call, we answer.
- Easier to use: Networks are complex and difficult to manage, and we are working to simplify this in every way. Our customers know us best and, on Gartner’s Peer Insights, one customer from a $30+ billion company says, “LiveAction is very easy out of the box tool that will guide you through the implementation.”¹
- Intelligent Networks: To further reduce network complexity, we launched LiveInsight which provides real machine learning TODAY. In LiveInsight, we deliver meaningful alerts to changes in application performance, support staff expertise and learnings to create ‘human-in-the-loop’ insights, and prevent end-user experience problems before they occur. Many talk about AI and ML in the network, but we’re delivering it now.
The Network is the intersection of the future and the past
- Extended visibility: With BYOD and IoT clogging the network infrastructure, everybody needs better visibility. Thus, we launched LiveAgent which can reside in servers, containers, and on endpoints extending the perimeter of visibility of the network.
- Multi-Protocol Support: LiveNX has been extensively broadened to support SNMP, Flow, and Packets. We see these three forms of data as necessary to bridge the legacy network with software-defined networks.
- SD-WAN: We have long been known as a “must have” for Cisco’s IWAN SD-WAN offering. We have taken our platform and broadened support to include most of the major SD-WAN providers. Customers implementing SD-WAN projects that need visibility, analytics, and assurance must experience the LiveNX difference.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way:
- Investing in the future: Our private equity backing in 2016 gave us the ability to invest in the future of our business and technology. We hired some of the best and brightest talents in networking and software development, expanded our geographies to support our Fortune 2000 customer base, and reinforced our foundation to allow us to grow faster into the future.
To download a complimentary copy of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
Get the Report.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.