The LiveAction UI is easy to navigate and our VP of Technical Operations has taken an active role in using the solution. It’s the “go-to” tool for him and the team to get a solid understanding of issues and present report data on the guest experience.”
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- Detailed, root-cause analysis with drill-down from flow to packet analysis
Key features of LiveAction and top purchasing drivers:
- Enhanced visibility
The surveyed company achieved the following results and benefits with LiveAction:
- Improved productivity
- Faster mean time to repair
- Increased network visibility for better decisions
- Ensured the network meets business objectives
- Improved performance reporting and analysis
- Saved 20 – 40% of their time with LiveAction solutions.
- Realized a return on investment in 7-12 months.
“In a VSAT environment where bandwidth costs are extremely high, understanding what’s being utilized is critical to ensure optimized guest experiences for customers purchasing an internet plan at sea.”
View Case Study
Major Cruise Line Chooses LiveAction as Go-To Tool for Understanding Network Issues
LiveAction’s solution suite provides unmatched network visibility and actionable intelligence for effective network management and troubleshooting. LiveAction customers have recognized up to 50% improvement in mean time to respond, 20X faster troubleshooting, 153% return on investment, and payback in 12 months. To learn more, visit www.liveaction.com.
This case study is based on an August 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.