This case study of a Global 500 telecommunications services company is based on an August 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
“Provides Visibility and the freedom to make educated decisions”
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select LiveAction:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- SD-WAN lifecycle monitoring
- Real-time network topology mapping
Top purchasing drivers:
- Enhanced visibility
- Public cloud (IaaS) adoption/migration
Top benefits realized with LiveAction:
- Improved productivity
- Faster mean time to repair
- Required less time to manage the network
- Ensured the network meets business objectives
- Saved 20 – 40% of their time with LiveAction solutions.
- Realized a return on investment in 13-18 months.