This case study of a large enterprise computer software company is based on a March 2022 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
This SaaS enterprise struggled with access and visibility into the level of detail they wanted out of their WAN environment.
The organization featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
“LiveAction is the only application that I have found which is able to distill large amounts of granular network flow data down into actionable reporting & alerts.”
They selected LiveAction as their NPM for the following benefits the platform delivers:
*flow playback functionality to assist with troubleshooting
- Searching, filtering, and granular analysis of network telemetry
- Faster MTTR
- Single-click drill-down from flow visualization to packet analysis for detailed root-cause analysis
- Flexible and granular Reports and predictive Alerts
- Unified, user-friendly dashboard
This Saas Enterprise noted improvements in the following areas after using LiveAction:
- Faster problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
- Improved operational efficiency resulting in business growth
- Met SLAs with confidence
- Prevented network and app downtime through enhanced visibility
This enterprise evaluated SolarWinds against LiveAction before ultimately choosing LiveAction as
the better fit.
Download Case Study
Enterprise SaaS Company Chooses LiveAction For Visibility Into Granular Flow Data
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Computer Software Company
Published: Apr. 14, 2022