This case study of a large enterprise insurance company is based on a November 2021 survey of LiveAction customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
A Large Insurance Company Faced the following challenges:
- End-to-end network and application performance visibility
- Detailed, root-cause analysis with drill-down from flow to packet analysis
- SD-WAN lifecycle monitoring
- Voice and video monitoring
- Real-time network topology mapping
- Capacity planning
The company featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
Top purchasing drivers were:
- Renewal of NPM tools
- Tool consolidation
- Enhanced visibility
- Data center modernization
The insurance company achieved the following results with LiveAction:
- Increased network visibility for better decisions
- Required less time to manage the network
- Saved <20% with LiveAction solutions.
Download Case Study
A Large Enterprise Insurance Company Selects LiveAction for Better Flow Analysis
LiveAction provides end-to-end visibility of network and application performance from a single pane of glass. We provide enterprises with confidence that the network is meeting business objectives, full network visibility for better decisions, and reduced cost to operate the network.
TechValidate survey of a Large Enterprise Insurance Company
Published: May 12, 2022