A Technical Webinar with Damodar Banodkar
Recorded on November 22, 2013
Technical Marketing Engineer, ENG
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Click play to view the webinar recording.
Topics Covered in this Session
As bring your own device (BYOD) trends grow and Wi-Fi continues its path toward becoming the primary network access service, IT pros are tasked to insure very high levels of network performance and availability. And, as the variety of applications supported by this infrastructure increases, there is a need to prioritize access to real-time, mission-critical applications with consistent throughput and latency requirements.
In this 45-minute webinar, Damodar Banodkar, technical marketing engineer with Cisco, will cover:
- The value addition of an application-aware wireless infrastructure
- How to control applications in a Cisco wireless infrastructure
- Simplified operation of Bonjour services such as Airplay and AirPrint for the apple devices on the network
Webinar attendees will learn how Cisco AVC and LiveAction helps provide:
- Improved quality of experience for all wireless users through application-level optimization and control
- Proactive monitoring and end-to-end application visibility to accelerate troubleshooting and minimize network downtime
- Network capacity management and planning through greater visibility of application usage and performance
About the Presenter
Damodar Banodkar is a Technical Marketing Engineer with Cisco focused primarily on mobility. His main focus areas in mobility are BYOD, Wireless Security, and Application Visibility and Control (AVC). Damodar has been with Cisco for 5 and a half years, first as a Software Engineer and more recentaly as a Technical Marketing Engineer.