A Technical Webinar with Clark Zoeller
Recorded on June 14, 2013
Network Management Expert
Click play to view the webinar recording.
This LiveAction webinar session covers the following topics:
- Creating, editing, applying QoS polices for Cisco routers and switches
- Enabling in-depth, real-time, historical QoS traffic analysis
- QoS alert triggering and reporting
- End-to-end visibility using our unique Flow Visualization
- Traffic analysis before- and after- QoS is applied
- Cisco AVC and Medianet
About the Presenter
Clark Zoeller is ActionPacked Networks’ resident CCIE, with 15 years of network engineering and consulting experience. Clark is a veteran Enterprise Unified Communications engineer specializing in voice and video deployment, and possesses a deep knowledge and experience with QoS technologies.