A Technical Webinar with Clark Zoeller
Recorded on February 28, 2014
Network Management Expert
Click play to view the webinar recording.
Topics Covered in this Session
DMVPN IPSec overlay is used as the transport independent design for the Cisco Intelligent WAN solution. In addition to providing GUI-based management and situational awareness for Cisco IWAN intelligent path control and application performance optimization, LiveAction also enables easy configuration and deployment of DMVPN QoS. This LiveAction webinar will cover the following topics:
How to successfully deploy QoS for DMVPN WAN environments
- Know where to deploy DMVPN queuing policies
- Understand how to configure and validate Per Tunnel QoS configurations
- Understand QoS Pre-Classify
- Learn how to protect priority tunnel traffic from casual Internet traffic
- Validating DMVPN QoS policies with LiveAction
- Seeing how LiveAction can save time implementing DMVPN QoS
About the Presenter
Clark Zoeller is LiveAction’s resident CCIE, with 15 years of network engineering and consulting experience. Clark is a veteran Enterprise Unified Communications engineer specializing in voice and video deployment, and possesses a deep knowledge and experience with QoS technologies.