LiveUX monitors end user-experience of web applications deployed in any cloud over any network, from the traditional network to the state-of-the-art SDN network. You can gain insight into the availability and performance for any web-based application anywhere to address issues before they impact users. Correlating end-user experience and network information through integration with LiveNX Application-aware Network Performance Monitoring accelerates problem resolution and significantly simplifies your application performance monitoring challenges.
Try LiveUX – Free Online Service Available Now
What’s included in LiveUX SaaS:
- 3 private agents
- 3 global agents
- Test 5 services per agent, at a maximum rate of 5 minute intervals
- 24 hours of data retention
- Software Only
24X7 Active Monitoring
- Deploy software-based agents in your network to establish network and application performance baseline.
- Run tests every minute to every hour to ensure continuous availability of critical applications.
- Ensure that your application performance is consistent and meeting application-specific SLA in near real time or historically.
Global Performance Monitoring
- Use Global agents to ensure your application is performing well from any geographical locations outside of the enterprise.
- Easily narrow down on problem areas with the help of waterfall charts.
- Learn normal application performance behavior and detect performance anomalies with dynamic baselines.
Correlate Application and Network Performance
- Compare performance against your application-specific SLAs to gain insight into how network performance impacts your application performance.
- Discover and map the network path and application flows spanning multiple administrative boundaries including the public network.
- Integrate with LiveNX for Network Experience for expanded visibility of your enterprise network including layer 2 and wireless networks.
Isolate and Rapidly Resolve Problems
- Bring together key network and application data points to provide single source of information for collaborative troubleshooting across multiple teams.
- Combine application and network performance metrics to quickly identify who owns the resolution to the problems.
- Correlate end user-experience with network usage information to rightsize the network or identify improvements.