What does your network see?
Digital transformation initiatives are driving the network to perform in unprecedented ways. Hybrid IT is the new normal. LiveAction helps improve your control of the network to deliver a better experience.
LiveAction and Routing
Richly Detailed Routing Layer Visualizations Plus Interactive PBR for Cisco Networks
LiveAction Routing provides routing visualization across a live topology view and detailed routing tables in the device level view. The routes are color coded by routing protocol and enables situational awareness of routes between nodes on the network. Real-time visualization and path tracing tools enable easy detection of routing loops, asymmetric routes, and other anomalies that impact network performance. In addition, the module’s policy-based routing viewer/editor provides a high degree of control over traffic policy allowing users to route traffic easily and predictably over user-specified paths. Convenient filtering controls make it easy to focus on specific routes based on their protocols and destinations.
Additional LiveNX Routing Capabilties of LiveNX
- System level topology view of active routes
- Device route table views in graphical and tabular form
- Route display filtering by protocol and/or destination
- Quick trace along route path to determine latency and packet loss at each hop
- Next-hop route tracing with return path in topology view
- Virtual routing and forwarding tables
- Support RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS
- Visualization for OSPF/EIGRP adjacency
- Alerts for OSPF/EIGRP state changes
- Troubleshooting—Routing loops and asymmetric routes, routing instabilities, black holes, error summarization
- Policy-based routing (PBR)—Configuration/editing of PBR and Set statements, edit existing route map configurations, check for compliance with PBR rules, displays PBR usage, displays static routes and PBR issues, exports route map statistics
- Routing adjacency history & adjacency event reports
- Export function—route and route table information, exports device forwarding tables to CSV file