LiveAction is Cisco’s preferred management platform for IWAN. Version 4.1 of LiveAction supports PfRv3 and adds dashboard, workflows, and configuration functions – in addition to PfR path change visualization – allowing businesses to take advantage of the improved path control in PfRv3, faster troubleshooting, and large-scale configuration and change management functions.In this webinar, we will be highlighting the following IWAN features:
- PfR route change visualization showing how PfR reroutes and protects application traffic
- More robust PfRv3 dashboard and workflows enabling faster troubleshooting
- AVC visualization, reporting, and configuration
- QoS monitoring and control using NBAR2 to optimize application performance
- Overall network health and status
Meet the Presenters
Kathleen Nguyen is the Sr. Manager of Product Marketing at LiveAction and has more than 25 years of experience in customer interactions and productizing highly successful offerings for enterprise, consumer, and service provider environments.
David Izumo is the Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer at LiveAction, responsible for designing, testing, verifying, deploying, and supporting LiveAction application and network performance management solutions. In his role, he closely works with internal cross functional teams and external partners and customers to provide thoughtful, sound strategic and tactical counsel.