LiveAction is seeking an experienced Web Developer to help take LiveAction to the next level. This position will be responsible for playing an active role in the analysis of requirements, design, and programming of our software solutions. Our Web Developers apply and uphold industry standard methodologies of systems design and architecture. This position performs analysis and identifies solutions to complex technical problems. We are looking for multiple levels based on experience and qualifications.
- Work with other engineers in the development of LiveAction’s next generation web interface.
- Help take high level requirements to engineering requirements. Ensure requirements are accurately implemented and verified.
- Work with engineers on improving our Software Development Infrastructure.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of process tools such as Grunt and Gulp.
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skill.
- Web design experience preferred.
- Familiar with NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience with Java or other OOP languages a plus.
- Wants to work for a startup.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.