Software Engineer Intern (Honolulu, HI)
LiveAction is seeking a Software Engineering Intern that is driven and ready to learn. This position will be responsible for playing an active role in the analysis of requirements, design, and programming of our software solutions. Our Software Engineers apply and uphold industry standard methodologies of systems design and architecture. This position performs analysis and identifies solutions to complex technical problems.
- Help take high level requirements to engineering requirements. Ensure requirements are accurately implemented (coding level) and verified.
- Work with engineers in software application development. Work may include GUI development, business logic development, or testing.
- Work with engineers on improving our Software Development Infrastructure. During this internship you will aid us to create, monitor, and improve tools that we use to develop software. For example, Apache Ant, JUnit, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Silk4j, Git, etc. If you are not familiar with all of these tools, part of your job would be to learn more about it.
- Support management in continuous improvement initiatives. Interns will gain a good understanding of software development best practices.
- Candidates should be a Junior or Senior in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree.
- Programming experience in Java, C, or C++.
- Web development experience a plus
- Networking experience a plus
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skill.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.