- Receive, review and record all incoming deposits into company bank via electronic submission and record in
- Daily and annual maintenance of banking files.
- Receive and review all incoming vendor invoices to validate accuracy of information for recording.
- Working across functions to obtain necessary approvals for expenditures.
- Daily and annual maintenance of Accounts Payable files.
- Primary contact for vendors.
- Maintain 1099 reporting information and annual preparation and distribution of 1099’s.
- Prepare and produce check run obtaining necessary approvals. Mail checks to vendors as applicable.
- Prepare outgoing wires for payables as necessary.
- Source corporate credit card statements as available.
- Reconcile and record credit cards charges into financial system with proper supporting documentation including invoices, receipts and approvals.
- Archive and maintain reconciliation files.
- Prepare customer invoices working cross functionally with Ops and Sales teams.
- Ensure accuracy and proper supporting documentation including valid customer purchase order.
- Prepare customer invoices and obtain approval by appropriate sales staff prior to distribution to customer.
- Ensure proper monthly cutoff.
- Daily and annual maintenance of archived customer invoices and support.
- Maintenance of accounts receivable to minimize past due accounts.
- First point of contact for collection with customer A/P departments with support from Sales and Controller as necessary.
- Prepare and record payroll twice per month (15th and EOM) online via external payroll service provider.
- Download payroll reports and archive, prepare and record JE into financial system.
- Preparation and online submission of 401K contributions after payroll has been processed.
- Support Controller as to annual 401K regulatory requirements and reporting as needed.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and proper archiving of bank statements and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of Prepaids schedule and recording JE to properly expense prepaid expenses.
- Reconcile BS accounts.
- Quarterly and Annual filing of sales tax reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (with minimum accounting courses through Intermediate).
- Public accounting preferred (Big Four highly preferred).
- Minimum 5 year overall accounting experience.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a start-up or development stage technology company.
- Hands on experience (JE’s, GL, invoicing, A/P, support of financial close).
- QuickBooks experience.
- Paylocity and Concur experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager to take on additional responsibilities and enhance/grow with the company.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: email@example.com