LiveAction is seeking a skilled and motivated Sales Development Manager to help the sales development team generate qualified leads for LiveAction products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. Reporting to the VP, Customer Experience, the Sales Development Manager will work with our marketing and sales development teams to qualify all inbound leads and work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Articulate LiveAction position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts
- Help the SDR team successfully build customer relationships
- Provide ongoing coaching to team members
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training all new SDR team members
- Maintains team results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Manage lead creation, maintenance, reporting and CRM data capture
- Interface with sales account managers to penetrate targeted accounts and identify sales opportunities.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to marketing regarding lead quality
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years successful management experience.
- 5+ years successful Sales Development / Business Development / Lead Generation experience.
- Software sales experience. Working knowledge of computer network routers, switches, wireless, security, and applications a plus.
- Ability to hire, engage, nurture and coach team members
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to work with executive and technical customers.
- Strong familiarity with SFDC.
- Data and reports driven.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
This position will be measured primarily on meeting qualified lead target objectives. Secondary measurement is the SDRs ability to successfully convey the LiveAction pitch while effectively using all sales tools.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.