LiveAction has an exciting opportunity to play a key product management role in developing the product strategy, driving the roadmap, collecting customer feedback and delivering revenue growth for the product. There are many new trends in this market with Cloud and SDN that present significant revenue opportunities.
- Develop technical detailed requirements. Ability to translate from high-level product strategy to actual implementation and work closely with Engineering on execution and tracking of the roadmap delivery.
- Guide LiveAction’s product roadmap, drive requirements for future platforms and relentlessly pursue revenue growth.
- Responsible for forecast, pricing and pricing strategies.
- Responsible for synthesizing customer evolving needs, market and technology trends and competitive intelligence.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership through writing technical white papers, developing training materials, presenting at Industry Events, customer events, and mentoring of peers.
- Provide consulting to and influencing top customers in support of sales.
- Partner with the marketing team to execute product launches and develop GTM strategies.
- Typically requires BSEE/CS combined with 3+ yrs product management experience.
- Possess in-depth understanding of networking and Internet architectures, higher layer network services such as application network services. Experience in building, designing and managing Enterprise networks is a plus.
- Possess knowledge of Network management and Application Performance Management and understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate industry awareness and knowledge of the competitive marketplace. Experience with industry analysts and pre-existing relationships is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems with innovative ideas and work across a number of stakeholders effectively with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills along with superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.