LiveAction is seeking a Network Engineer to help take our company to the next level. The Network Engineer will work with our customers and engineering team in the research and development of the latest advancement in network technologies. These technologies will help continue to propel LiveAction as an industry leader of Network Management solutions. We are looking for multiple levels based on experience and qualifications.
- Research and understand the latest advancements in networking technologies. Document and effectively communicate research results to engineering team.
- Develop and maintain network lab infrastructure. Setup network equipment, virtual environments, network traffic and develop realistic network topologies, i.e. Campus, WAN, MPLS, Data Center…
- Help support and train internal/external customers with networking and LiveAction.
- Help with verification and validation of LiveAction requirements.
- Research and understand cloud based applications and services such as AWS and how they can be applied to LiveAction and the network domain.
- Become a LiveAction SME. Understand and communicate how to use LiveAction to solve real world problems.
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering, computer science, or related field, or equivalent certifications and experience.
- 2+ years of experience with network systems including routers, switches, firewalls, and VPN devices.
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification a plus.
- Knowledge of VMs, Linux, and cloud technologies a plus.
- Familiarity with network management solutions a plus.
- Proven track record of system engineering and integration of technical solutions.
- Ability to elicit, identify, and research engineering requirements and perform as a member of the engineering team during development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers in person and remotely.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be driven!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.