LiveAction is seeking a skilled and motivated Manager, Customer Success Team. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Customer Experience, you will be responsible for hiring and training a team of 6-8 Customer Success Managers. You will develop a deep understanding of LiveAction’s network visualization platform and how it is being used within your team’s accounts. Your mission will be to ensure that your assigned CSMs are able to derive maximum value from the solutions they have deployed in order to achieve long-term customer retention, satisfaction and referrals for LiveAction. Your team will be responsible for expansion orders and renewal orders within their assigned accounts.
The right Manager of the Customer Success team candidate will have worked with customers in a hands-on mode and be seen as a highly credible and well-respected customer advocate both externally and internally. Solid business-to-business experience, account management and relationship building is a must. You will have managed a team of CSMs, possibly as a player-coach. At LiveAction, we take pride in our unparalleled commitment to customer service.
We are looking for a dynamic Manager, Customer Success, with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. We are particularly interested in people who are looking to make a sustained, longer-term commitment to our business.
Key Manager, Customer Success Responsibilities
- Ability to hire, train, and provide ongoing coaching to CSMs
- Develop processes
- Onboarding of new customers
- Customer maintenance follow up plan
- New team member training & ramp plan
- Annual employee reviews
- Ensure operational stability and high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with VP of Sales & Customer Experience to increase renewal rates & expansion orders
- Work closely with the Products team to share input on product roadmaps
- Renewal and Expansion order pipeline management and forecasting
Renewal of subscription and perpetual license opportunities
Required Customer Success Manager Skills and Characteristics
- Proven track record of hiring, training, and coaching A players
- Ability to lead a team of CSMs
- Strong capability with SFDC or other CRM, including reporting
- Ability to understand networking
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead meetings effectively by web or phone
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, task management, and follow-through skills
- Strong desire and ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong team player but able to work under own initiative
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams to get things done
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-6 years in a management/team lead role ( Customer Success Manager, Sales Development Representative, Business Development, or Business Consulting)
- Experience with Enterprise Software solutions.
- Developing strong relationships and building networks
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.