LiveAction is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to help take LiveAction to the next level. This position will be responsible for playing an active role in the analysis of requirements, design, and programming of our software solutions. Our Software Engineers apply and uphold industry standard methodologies of systems design and architecture. This position performs analysis and identifies solutions to complex technical problems. We are looking for multiple levels based on experience and qualifications.
- Help take high level requirements to engineering requirements. Ensure requirements are accurately implemented (coding level) and verified.
- Designs, develops, and tests software solutions. Uses software design methodology to implement real-time software systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming data-structures, databases and algorithm implementations.
- Adheres to all development standards while implementing features.
- Identifies solutions on medium complexity technical problems.
- Provides insights into project standards and practices.
- Prepares code review documentation and participates in code reviews.
- Displays professionalism in all activities.
- Establishes, implements and monitors project standards and practices.
- Works effectively as a team member; works with others to maximize team and overall company.
- Communicates appropriately to team members and supervisors.
- Continually grows technical skills and understanding of engineering and project requirements.
- Requires little supervision in carrying out work assignments.
- Bachelors of Science degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, or equivalent certifications and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing software engineering solutions; master’s degree can substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Java experience required.
- Knowledge of the network preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge in object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of functional programming a plus
- Knowledge of Scala a plus.
- Experience in agile development process such as scrum a plus.
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to implement, monitor and maintain quality control standards.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.