LiveAction is seeking a skilled and motivated Customer Success Manager. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, you will develop a deep understanding of LiveAction’s network visualization platform and how it is being used within your assigned accounts. You will need to cultivate relationships with key contacts in each account. Your mission will be to ensure that your assigned accounts derive maximum value from the solutions they have deployed in order to achieve long-term customer retention, satisfaction and referrals for LiveAction. You will be responsible for expansion orders and renewal orders within your assigned accounts.
The right Customer Success Manager candidate will have worked with customers in a hands-on mode and be seen as a highly credible and well-respected customer advocate both externally and internally. Solid business-to-business experience, account management and relationship building is a must. At LiveAction, we take pride in our unparalleled commitment to customer service.
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. We are particularly interested in people who are looking to make a sustained, longer-term commitment to our business.
Key Customer Success Manager Responsibilities
- Developing and managing relationships within assigned accounts or territory
- Strengthening LiveAction’s relationships through frequent, proactive contact with customers and ensuring that the customers’ needs are being met
- Managing the Annual Account Review process, setting proper expectations and monitoring customer health metrics, initiating corrective action plans as needed to raise customer value and ROI
- Ensure operational stability and high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with systems engineers ensuring active management and visibility in expansion sales opportunities and pipeline management
- Work closely with the Products team to share input on product road maps
- Understand customer organizations and structures, continuously maintain and update customer contact lists within Salesforce.com
- Renewal of subscription and perpetual license opportunities
Required Customer Success Manager Skills and Characteristics
- Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with all levels of customer organization from C-level to end-users
- Ability to understand networking
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead meetings effectively by web or phone
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, task management, and follow-through skills
- Strong desire and ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong team player but able to work under own initiative
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams to get things done
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities
- Comfortable working in a small company environment that requires working independently and being self-motivated
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-6 years in a customer facing role ( Customer Success Manager, Account Management, Business Development, or Business Consulting)
- Experience with Enterprise Software solutions.
- Developing strong relationships and building networks
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.