LiveAction is hiring bright, motivated, energetic and high potential candidates to create amazing customer experience for our user community. You can be the face of our brand known for quality, products, and services. We need extroverts that thrive on daily interaction to help customer and nurture long lasting relationships. Our goal is to help our customers smoothly run their IT networks and applications. Growth path to senior, lead and technical genius positions.
- Create an excellent experience for our customers.
- Answer common questions from prospective and current customers about promotions, product features and services.
- Follow up via email and phone inquiries. Deliver product demonstrates of basic features and capabilities via web conferencing.
- Qualify prospective customers for hand off to sales.
- Sent appreciation notes and gifts to customers.
- Document your customer interaction in SalesForce.com.
- Support local marketing events.
- Work as a team to cover 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
- Associates of Science Degree in IT, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience is required.
- Current student or completed Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering with high GPA. Education degree in STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Math) will be considered.
- Basic understanding of the technical fundamentals of computer network routers, switches, wireless, and applications, highly desirable.
- CCNA, Windows, VMware and Linux certifications highly desired, but could be completed within six months of your hiring date.
- Retail experience such as Apple, Best Buy or similar is a plus.
- Ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and patiently help them solve it.
- Helpful, goal oriented and able to defuse difficult situations while balancing customer and company needs.
- Excellent writing skills. Excellent telephone mannerisms.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.