LiveAction is hiring bright, motivated, energetic and high potential candidate to manage team that creates amazing customer experience for our user community. You can be the face of our brand known for quality, products, and services. We need an experienced manager that thrive on daily interaction to help customers and nurture long lasting relationships. Our goal is to help our customers smoothly run their IT networks and applications through visualization software.
- Manage team of customer experienced specialists.
- Create an excellent experience for our customers.
- Answer common questions from prospective and current customers about promotions, product features and services.
- Follow up via email and phone inquiries. Deliver product demonstrates of basic features and capabilities via web conferencing.
- Qualify prospective customers for hand off to sales.
- Send appreciation notes and gifts to customers.
- Document your customer interaction in SalesForce.com.
- Support local marketing events.
- Work as a team to cover 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
- At least 3-years of team management experience. Able to motive and lead with a positive attitude.
- Completed Bachelor of Science degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering with high GPA. Education degree in STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Math) will be considered.
- Working knowledge of computer network routers, switches, wireless, security, and applications.
- CCNA, Windows, VMware and Linux certifications highly desired.
- Retail experience such as Apple, Best Buy or similar is a plus.
- Great good listener with ability to understand customer problems and patiently help solve them.
- Helpful, goal oriented and able to defuse difficult situations while balancing customer and company needs.
- Excellent writing skills. Excellent telephone mannerisms.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.