We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Channel Sales Manager to develop and drive channel sales through value added resellers. This position is responsible for increasing LiveAction’s market penetration to exceed annual channel sales targets broken down over quarterly periods. The ideal Channel Sales Manager has excellent working knowledge of the network performance management industry, products, and trends. In addition, the channel manager must have current working knowledge of the reseller marketplace, which will include national and international focus.
- Execute strategies to acquire new channel partners
- Cultivate new and existing channel partnerships to drive channel sales business
- Manage partner relationships at the executive and technical levels
- Define and drive channel sales processes
- Work closely with sales groups in channels partners to assist with the sales process
- Work closely with engineering team to help define additional product features that address specific customer needs and deliver a sound overall solution to the customer
- Work closely with marketing team to continually update and refine solution positioning/messaging based on experiences with customers
- Manage sales forecasting and pipeline for territory using Salesforce.com
- Participate in industry events/tradeshows
- Five or more years of channel sales experience, preferably in network performance management solutions.
- Enterprise sales experience dealing through channels and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or Science
- Experience in developing business in an assigned territory to achieve $3+ million sales target in less than 12 months. Proven track record of achieving or exceeding set sales targets throughout career history.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.